United Methodist Church (UMC) boards and congregations in Europe working with the issue of drug and alcohol concerns can apply for grants to support their work in the area of drug and alcohol concerns.

If you want to apply for a grant, please contact your EBDAC area representative (see "Boardmembers" for email addresses etc.)

Please write "New grant Application - the names of your city and country" in the subject line. Deadline for first contact is May 1st, in order to start working on writing the application.